Sunday, June 01, 2008

What we've been up to

A lot has been going on around here so I thought I'd insert some pictures to help me with the update:

We went bowling with John's family over Memorial weekend. I actually forgot how fun bowling can be. Here is a shot of John's sister, Hilary. She bowls funny. She kind of flings her arm around the the side and then lets the ball go. She cracks me up.

Here's a shot of Devan I just love. I love her little smile and the lady bugs on her shirt.


Our hallway wall. I couldn't find John's favorite mission picture after the move, so I stuck this one in instead. The mask he got from one of his areas in Africa, I think. It's hand carved and I love it.

I painted Devan's toes.



and fingers.



Made my favorite rolls for our break the fast meal. (Q, next time you are here remind me and I will make some for you!)



And I finished a big project that needs it's own post, so I will get to that in a little bit. Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!




5 Comments:

  1. sheri said...
    Fun!
    I've been wanting to paint Kelly's nails, but I'm still too chicken, lol. (she's freaking INSANE lately) I need that roll recipe. Those look delish!
    Quinn said...
    SU-WEET! can't wait for the rolls. gonna try and get out next month for a weekend in the OC. reserve some good beach weather for me, please.
    Haro Family said...
    You and John have made some of the yummiest treats I have ever had! Those rolls look divine.
    Anonymous said...
    I thought those were John's toes
    Anonymous said...
    Put the lotion in the basket

Post a Comment