Thursday, June 26, 2008

Complete

I have been wanting to make something to go along with the quilt I made for the baby shower this weekend. Alissa suggested that I make these, and I was excited until I realized I didn't have enough leftover fabric for them. I knew I had bought plain white onesies, however, and I had enough fabric to make a little applique. Glad I did. I've done this before and its a piece of cake. I think from start to finish it took me maybe ten minutes. And whats cool is that Joann's sells onesies now, so if you use a coupon you can get a pack for a few bucks. It's a great deal and they are so handy to have around for gifts. Now if only I can find cheap cloth diapers to make those burp cloths...If anyone knows, let me know.


P.S.- Did you hear Ralph's no longer doubles coupons? What??

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Nice work Mo!! Very impressed.
    Anonymous said...
    Nice work Mo!! Very impressed.
    sheri said...
    Awesome! You're my crafty hero. And I hadn't heard that about Ralphs! What's funny is that in March, I switched back over to doing the grocerygame for Vons. They went BACK to doubling coupons (or at least the ones out here) and there's a Vons right next to Kyle's karate on Arboles. I just go while he's in class and it's great! Ralphs sucks anyway.
    Haro Family said...
    You are a gal of many talents!

Post a Comment