Monday, June 30, 2008
A while back I mentioned how behind the times I was in regards to mp3 speakers. Well, I don't feel so bad anymore. At least not about speakers.
I, for the first time ever, bought a rice cooker. I know what your thinking. TOTALLY behind the times. I've known about rice cookers. I've even bought rice cookers off wedding registries. However, I've never bought one for myself. And finally after under/over cooking about one billion cups of rice, I decided I'd give one a try. And I love it.

Perfect, fluffy white rice, every time. I now have a very open mind to kitchen electronics. Does anyone have an egg cooker? My Mom used to have one and I'm wondering now if it's better than just boiling them on the stove. This one has caught my eye.

Seriously, how cute is that chicken? I think I might have to put this on my Christmas list. If you have a kitchen electronic that you can't live without, please pass it along. (And btw, there's no money in my budget for a kitchenaid mixer).
3 Comments:
-
- sheri said...
1:49 PMWe had a rice cooker the 1st 10 years of our marriage and I loved it. It finally broke and I've been doing it old school in a pot on the stove. So far I've not had any problems. As for the egg cooker thing...how does that work? I prefer scrambled eggs, so I'm good. I think my favorite "larger" kitchen electronic thing is my George Foreman Grill. LOVE it and love everything I've cooked on it so far.- J said...
11:09 AMWahooo on your rice cooker! I love rice cookers! They have SUPER fancy ones in Japan that you can pretty much schedule to cook rice on their own a day in advance...but I'm happy with our littel one that looks like yours!- Anonymous said...
8:02 AMProps to the Chicken egg cooker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)