Friday, June 13, 2008
I may be way behind the times on this one, but seriously, how great are mp3 speakers?
I used to live for music. I would have music playing everywhere I could. I would always have it playing at home ( much to my parents dismay, I'm sure. I realize now that it was probably really annoying for you, Mom) and I'd always have multiple cd books in my car. I was so stoked when I finally had a car that I could plug my mp3 player into.
However, listening to music at home became almost impossible. What with apartments, and babies and all. That's why I'm so excited about these. They are so small, and all I have to do is plug them into my mp3 player and put them wherever I am. Which is usally the kitchen and the sewing table. It makes washing the dishes so much more tolerable, and also slightly drowns out the sound of Dora the Explorer. Slightly.
did you hear about my fabric swap? check out my blog:
rowdystroudy.blogspot.com