Friday, September 12, 2008

One More List

Here are a few more things I forgot to put on our Christmas lists:






Of course, we won't actually be needing any of this until April.
(Hope I didn't steal your thunder, Kim! Our parents are going out to dinner together tonight and I told my Mom she could tell her friends. Which means pretty soon everyone will know and I figured I should post about it here first!)

16 Comments:

  1. Alissa said...
    Yay! Hooray! Baby #2 is on its way! (Like my poem?)
    J-Dub said...
    WHATTTTTT? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?
    Schmath said...
    Congratulations! I hope baby 2 is as funny as Devan. She makes for some entertaining reading.
    sheri said...
    YAY!!! Congratulations! I'm so giddy!

    And John...when 2 people love each other very much....
    Anonymous said...
    I'm glad you're not shooting blanks yet.
    Anonymous said...
    Seriously...congrats to both you. I was wondering where John has been. I have a idea now. Just for the 411 Mo, John told me about 2 weeks ago.
    Mo said...
    Rob-John told me after I posted this that he had already told you. Good job keeping it a secret!
    Kim Dubois said...
    Yay! I hope I get a girl and you get a boy this time.

    P.S. I was showing Liam your blog earlier and I said, "Do you remember Devan?" He said, "Yeah, with the purple dress?" I think he's in love.
    Mo said...
    Kim- maybe if you get another boy and I get another girl we can just switch!
    sheri said...
    Jehremy informed me Rob told HIM about the pg the other week as well. What's w/the guys knowing before us girls, huh?! :)
    J-Dub said...
    Well Rob has a big mouth.
    Anonymous said...
    Congratulations, to bad Cathy didn't tell me first, had to read it on the blog and facebook. But of course, I am very happy for both of you, Devan will be a big help when the baby comes.
    Ruth said...
    Congratulations! Having 2 is hard, but so much fun!
    Anonymous said...
    Actually John told me before you knew Mo. And I didn't tell Jehremy.
    Amanda Lamb said...
    What a clever way to spill the beans!!!
    Congratulations, you two!!!
    Tricia said...
    Congratulations! I hope pregnancy treats you well (if not, make sure John hears all about it daily so he can have the full experience as much as possible, wouldn't want him to feel left out!)

Post a Comment