Friday, September 26, 2008
So my doctor told me I could take Tylenol and all it's derivatives during pregnancy. This includes Tylenol PM. Those of you that read my Car Wash post know that my mind doesn't stop, not even for bedtime. So I thought I'd give Tylenol PM a try. Last night I got a little curious and googled the question "How does Tylenol PM work?", not wanting to know how effective it was, but rather how it could cause drowsiness but still be OK to take during pregnancy. What I found was that most people were interested in how effective it was, and one response in particular made me laugh out loud.
I was looking in Yahoo answers where someone asked "How well does Tylenol PM work?" This got many responses, but this was my favorite.
"It works well but it tends to make it super difficult to get up in the morning. Also gives me nightmares about stuff blowing up".
I'm happy to report that it was not super difficult for me to get up, nor did it give me nightmares of any kind.
4 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TYLENOL DOES NOT WORK.
(This is not up for debate)
The PA