Friday, September 12, 2008

Bathroom Humor

If you don't like it, stop reading! Just a warning.

So, we've been potty training. Devan has been doing great as long as the toilet is in her view and easilly accesible. We get VERY excited when she uses her little toilet. I've been letting her run around naked and moving her toilet a little closer to the actual bathroom every other day or so. This is usually how it goes. She will go pee pee on the toilet and then exclaim, "Mama!! I go pee pee!! Wanna see?" And I get really excited and tell her she's doing a great job. This is also the case when she goes number 2.

This morning she was cracking me up left and right. I was washing dishes and she was sitting on her toilet. I asked her if she was going pee pee and she said, "No, Mama, I farted!! Wanna see?!"

Then later she went pee pee again. After I gave her the usual "You're such a big girl!" speech, I took her tiny toilet bowl out to dump the pee pee in the big toilet and rinse it out. As I was walking to the bathroom she says "That's a lot of pee pee! Daddy's gunna love that!" I couldn't help but laugh. She has gotten into this habit of saying "Daddy's gunna looove this!" When I am cooking dinner it's "Daddy's gunna love this dinner!" Or when I'm folding John's clothes it's "Daddy's gunna love these clothes!" And now, even when he's not home, he loves when she goes pee pee!

2 Comments:

  1. J-Dub said...
    I love bodily excretions.
    sheri said...
    Stop! She's killing me! Oh man, she's hilarious.

Post a Comment