Sunday, August 31, 2008
A little while ago my Mom taught Devan a little song. I'm not sure what the song is officially called, but here is how it goes:
" My Mom gave me a nickel, to buy a pickle
I didn't buy a pickle, I bought some Bubblegum!
Some buh-buh-buh-buh bubble gume, some buh-buh-
buh-buh bubblegum!"
Devan loves this song and sings it all the time. The other day we were in Joann's, or the Ring Pop store to Devan, and we were singing this song. I had just told Devan I would get her a ring pop and she began to sing.
" My Mom gave me a nickel, to buy a pickle
I didn't buy a pickle, I bought a Ring Pop!
A buh -buh-buh-buh- RING POP,
A buh-buh-buh-buh RING POP!"
I started cracking up and tried to explain to her that the song would go something like " A ra-ra-ra-ra ring pop" but she didn't get it. I love my funny girl!
2 Comments:
-
- Tricia said...
7:32 PMShe IS soo cute. And girls got good taste. I'd take a ring pop over bubblegum too.- Haro Family said...
8:17 PMShe cracks me up. Oh, how I wish I could hear her little voice.