Tuesday, August 19, 2008
I've always been kind of intrigued by lighthouses. Whenever I go somewhere new, I check to see if there is a lighthouse we can visit. In Kauai, I found the Kilauea Lighthouse. It was only a few minutes away from where we were staying and it was really beautiful.
It's a pretty small lighthouse and you can't climb up inside at all, but it was beautiful nonetheless. And the views are beautiful, too.
Also, the lighthouse is located in an area that is also a bird sanctuary. You can see all kinds of different birds and some are really neat. Some people go just to bird watch.



That's it for now!
2 Comments:
-
- Alissa said...
9:47 AMthese hawaii posts really are killing me. we went for a week in june 2004. i solemnly resolve to save my pennies and go back for our 10th anniversary. in 2 years. totally. we're doing it.- Haro Family said...
9:59 PMDo you know that you're a really good photographer? Those first few pictures look like they are out of a magazine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)