Monday, August 04, 2008
We had a great weekend! It was busy, but good. We spent Friday afternoon driving around with our agent looking at condos. We found one that we really like so keep your fingers crossed for us!! Friday night we drove to my Mom's house. Saturday morning John headed off to the X-games with his Dad. He had bought tickets for himself and his Dad for Fathers Day. They had a good time, though they said it was a little warm. And John also liked drving in his Dad's new car!
I spent Saturday with my parents. My Dad was in town and we all had a good time together. Devan's favorite part of the weekend was getting gifts. No, it's not her birthday. It's called being the only grandchild! I do so wish she had cousins to play with, but I can't complain about the attention she gets.
First I should start a few days ago- Devan got a package in the mail from John's Mom that contained stickers and a book with magnetic pages and magnets to decorate the pages. Such a good idea! And Devan loves it.
When we arrived at my Mom's Friday night, my Mom had bought her a junior doctors kit. Kind of like this one. Devan realy loves being "Dr. Devan!"
My Mom also got her this great ribbon wand that Devan could play with for hours:

Saturday my Dad took her to Target and boy did she luck out. I knew she'd go straight for the baby doll aisle, so I told my Dad no babies. She did, however, get this:
She also got a microphone, a panda bear toy, a Cars book and this cool game:

She has no idea how lucky she is!
Oh, and Devan wasn't the only one who got gifts this weekend. I got a little gift myself. I asked my Dad if he could get me a lens for our camera and he did. He got me this one. For under $60! I get it in a couple days, just in time for our vacation. I am so excited! Thanks for everything Dad!!
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)