Wednesday, August 06, 2008
So this morning Devan woke up super early, and I was anything but ready to start the day. So I popped in some Backyardigans, and took a seat at my computer. I was doing my usual web surfing and decided to check out Whip Up. It's been months since I last visited this site, and I was thrilled to find so much cool stuff! Here are only a few things I found:
Paper Downloads. LOVE these. I always have lots of cardstock on hand, and its perfect for these FREE downloads.
link
link
link
Also-
matchbox books
necklace rack (So excited to try this one!!)
mason jar lights
Okay, so the mason jar lights require a little more than the stuff you have lying around the house, and also an electrician. But I love them!
2 Comments:
-
- J-Dub said...
1:43 PMCan we get snowboard deck shelves?- sheri said...
3:42 PMCool! I love the download of the stationary (or is it stationery? I can never remember) I might use that one! Really cute
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)