Monday, August 18, 2008

Pool Time Fun

I've never lived in a house with a pool. Until now I didn't know what I was missing. It was so fun to have a pool all to ourselves to be able to swim in whenever we wanted. We swam in the sun, in the rain and at night. I could see myself having a house with a pool in the future. In the not so near future, that is, because it was also very stressful keeping an eye on a very active 2 year old who LOVES the pool.

We went swimming every single day. The first thing we did when we got to the house was jump in the pool. Here are a few of my favorite shots.

Dev hanging out in her floaties
John and Dev with the whale
Dev and Uncle Tim
Everyone played it safe for a while, but as the days passed and the weather got hotter, people started going a little crazy. Tim throwing Devan:
One of Adrienne's many creative jumps:
John joined the jumping fun:
And I'm pretty sure this one was Tim, but he was always a little too fast for me to catch so I mostly got his splashes.
And one of my personal favorites. What says "I Love You" better than jumping on your mom and strangling your sister at the same time in the pool? Hilary has skills.
And in case you were wondering where Grandpa was during all this madness, he was right there, chilling in the spa. Even the crazy jump contest and pool fights aren't enough to phase him. Doesn't even come close the madness he deals with at work every day. Thanks for everything, Grandpa!!

2 Comments:

  1. Haro Family said...
    Looks like paradise! The pics you took of the adults jumping in with the floaties is hilarious.
    jessicalangprice said...
    Looks like an awesome vacation and it's fun to see the Wallet family - it's been awhile. Glad you guys had fun, looks like a great way to vacay.

Post a Comment