Monday, August 18, 2008
It looks like I'm going to have to post about this vacation in segments, because there is too much to post all at once. I'm going to start with the house we stayed in. My mother in law spent hours online looking for the perfect house that would fit all 10 of us comfortably. She definitely found it!

The downstairs:
The view of our street from the upstairs patio:
The house was huge, and had amazing views from every angle. John's parents were generous enough to give us the master suite because we had Devan and needed a bathtub and a king size bed. She loved bathtime in her huge bath tub! Renting a house is totally the way to go. I loved not having to get out for housekeeping, being able to do laundry and not having to share our pool with a whole hotel of strangers. Also, there were amazing sunrises every morning and I had a pefect view from our street.
Check back later for more!5 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


that last post was me, Sheri. (not Julene)
I'm doing the RS emails while she's in Russia (way cool!) and didn't realize I was still signed in as her.