Friday, August 08, 2008

I may have mentioned this before, but Devan totally has John's sense of humor. Tonight Devan and I went to In-N-Out for dinner with my Mom. When my mom finished ordering, the cashier read the order back to her. When he was finished he said "Is that all?" Devan replied "And Poop!"

8 Comments:

  1. sheri said...
    rofl! that kid kills me!
    (and dude! we were so close...we had dinner at Sharky's for a mystery shopping assignment)
    J-Dub said...
    I think she thought you were at McDonald's
    Anonymous said...
    John has a sense of humor?
    Tricia said...
    I'm thinking that would come across a lot cuter coming from Devan than from John.
    aaburga said...
    Nice! Yeah Morgan told me that your dad is an attorney. That's tight! I am not sure what I am going to be practicing. I am open for everything. So far, procedurally, I am only familiar and experienced in Family Law, Bankruptcy and Immigration.

    By the way, we need to go hang out. Oh and Morgan, I wont mind your little girl as long as you don't mind my pregnant grumpy wife haha jk.
    Ruth said...
    Why, just the other day Ben said that at Wal-mart and the cashier was not amused. Just kidding. Seriously, though, how come kids can get away with that stuff and it is hysterical?
    Anonymous said...
    Ya right!
    Haro Family said...
    Oh, little John. She's a crack-up! I'm just coming back into reality after being sick for a week, so I'm just catching up on your posts. I love the painted frames & drawer. I didn't know about the oops section--I'll have to check it out. Thanks for all the advise for the quilt--I'm excited to try it. Have you made an offer on a home yet? How exciting! Miss you guys!

Post a Comment